- Relevant years of work experience including C/C++ programming
- University education in electronics, computer science or similar.
- Confident user of Visual Studio, Eclipse, various compilers, Subversion and Doxygen.
- Experience in developing architecture for embedded systems and embedded software development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, independent, reliable, team player, good communicator.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Create embedded concepts, design, implement and test embedded software for medical devices.
- Review requirements or specifications marked for implementation.
- Implement and use OTS software such as real-time operating systems, Ethernet, CAN, USB drivers, USB device and graphic libraries.
- Design and implement hardware drivers and interface protocols for external peripheral components.
What we offer:
- Excellent payroll package related to performance.
- Permanent, full-time employment with flexible working hours.
- Fast-growing career path with direct exposure to international partners of very good reputation.
- Various projects in a long term growing and future oriented industry.
- Specific trainings in area of medical devices.
- Working in flat hierarchies with efficient decision-making process.
Good to have:
- Good understanding of analog and digital circuit design, debugging experience.
- Experience in hardware-related development.
- Experience in development of embedded components for safety-related applications.
- Experience with the microcontroller families RX (Renesas) and STM32 (ST Microelectronics), real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Technical leading experience.
Mechatronics Innovation Center is developing complex components or equipment for customers in the medical technology field. We develop individual solutions together with our Germany-based partner company. Our core competencies include the interaction of mechanical, electronic, firmware and software modules in mechatronic systems.
With our team of experienced engineers, computer specialists and consultants, every one of our projects reaffirms our ambition to find innovative solutions and help our partners succeed in the market.